CMA Exam Review Part II: Financial Decision Making
The review prepares you for Part II of the Certified Management Accountant (CMA) Exam utilizing the Wiley CMA Learning System, which includes textbooks with sample practice tests.
What you can learn.
- Review financial decision making
- Understand financial statement analysis
- Explore corporate finance
- Learn about decision analysis
- Explore risk management, investment decisions and professional ethics
About this course:
Fall 2018 Schedule
These courses are fully online, and there are no in-person classroom meetings.
Course materials are not included and must be purchased separately.
Enrollment limited. No refund after October 2. Internet access required. Materials required.