CIA Exam Review Part III: Internal Audit Knowledge Elements
This is the final review session of a 3-part series which utilizes the Institute of Internal Auditors CIA Learning System and is designed to provide comprehensive and flexible training to CIA candidates worldwide.
What you can learn.
- Learn risk management, organizational structure, and business processes
- Understand communication, management, and leadership principles
- Understand financial management and the global business environment
- Learn about information technology and business continuity
- Review governance and business ethics
About this course:
Fall 2018 Schedule
These courses are fully online, and there are no in-person classroom meetings.
CIA Learning System course materials are included in the course fee. Additional shipping costs will apply to orders shipped outside the United States.
Enrollment limited. $250 nonrefundable until October 6; no refund thereafter. Internet access required. Materials required.