This program is perfect for...
- Entrepreneurs and business managers who want a greater understanding of how taxation impacts business
- CPAs, trust officers, attorneys, and other professionals looking for certification in taxation
- Professionals wanting to learn more about current taxation trends and practices
- Individuals looking for coursework relating to business management and taxation
- Individuals interested in a career in taxation
What you can learn.
- Practical skills and strategies for the workplace
- Current trends, practices, and technology
- Business management principles
- Taxation principles
Students must take a minimum of 4 courses in Taxation or as many as nine for the concentration in Taxation. Courses must be numbered X 1-199 or X 400-499.
Candidates must complete 36 units of coursework within the academic disciplines of Management. A minimum of 4 courses (16 units) must be in Taxation. The remaining 5 courses can be any management courses of your choice numbered X 1-199 or X 400-499.
Estimated Cost Breakdown
Application & Candidacy Fee
Estimated Program Tuition
Estimated program textbook/materials
Estimated Total Cost
*The Application & Candidacy fee establishes your candidacy in the program for a period of time covering normal progress toward completion and may allow you to access a variety of program benefits. See our website or speak to a program representative for more information about candidacy and program benefits.
Visa Requirement Applicable
VA Benefit Eligible
The U.S. Department of Education requires colleges and universities to disclose certain information for any financial aid eligible program that, “prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation”. This information includes program costs; occupations that the program prepares students to enter; occupational profiles; on time completion rate; and for the most recent award year: the number of students who have completed the program, the number of students who complete the program within the estimated duration, the job placement rate, and the median Title IV and private loan debt incurred by those who complete the program. For gainful employment information for this program, visit our Financial Aid page.