This program is perfect for...
- Tax preparers looking to advance their careers
- Accountants or attorneys looking at a tax Specialization
- Individuals working in investments or accounting looking to expand their expertise
- Career changers looking to go into tax preparation
What you can learn.
- Learn about fundamental federal tax planning and preparation concepts
- Understand how IRS rulings and procedures influence planning and preparation
- Develop the knowledge and skills associated with tax filings for partnerships and corporations
Estimated Cost Breakdown
Application & Candidacy Fee
Estimated Program Tuition
Estimated program textbook/materials
Estimated Total Cost
*The Application & Candidacy fee establishes your candidacy in the program for a period of time covering normal progress toward completion and may allow you to access a variety of program benefits. See our website or speak to a program representative for more information about candidacy and program benefits.
Visa Requirement Applicable
VA Benefit Eligible
The U.S. Department of Education requires colleges and universities to disclose certain information for any financial aid eligible program that, “prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation”. This information includes program costs; occupations that the program prepares students to enter; occupational profiles; on time completion rate; and for the most recent award year: the number of students who have completed the program, the number of students who complete the program within the estimated duration, the job placement rate, and the median Title IV and private loan debt incurred by those who complete the program. For gainful employment information for this program, visit our Financial Aid page.
Stackable options that really add up!
This certificate is the foundation for three different stackable specializations within the tax discipline, which includes the Tax Planning for Individuals Specialization, Tax Planning for Entities Specialization, and the Enrolled Agent Specialization. These specializations will further assist individuals in pursuit of new careers and advancement opportunities.