Enrolled Agent Examination Preparation: Individuals
This course is a comprehensive review for students in tax preparation who are planning to sit for the Enrolled Agent Examination. The course incorporates problems from prior exams and is taught by IRS attorneys and CPAs.
What you can learn.
- Gain an understanding of gross income, itemized deduction, and credits
- Learn the basics of filing requirements
- Learn about employee business expenses and casualty losses
- Review the basics of assets
- Explore the alternative minimum tax deductions from AGI, sale of assets, individual retirement accounts, retirement plans for small businesses, estate tax, and gift tax
About this course:
Summer 2018 Schedule
These courses meet in person and make use of an online presence to varying degrees.
No meeting September 1.
No refund after August 29.