This program is perfect for...
- Professionals interested in learning about the environmental arts of the Western world
- Members of the general public seeking to develop an understanding of the achievements of the past in order to more fully understand the present
- Students seeking an appreciation of the rich cultural heritage of the Western world
- Individuals seeking more knowledge in the field of interior design
What you can learn.
- How buildings were influenced by geographical location, as well as the social, religious, economic and political forces of each historical period
- The function, symbolism, methods of fabrication, style, use of color and ornament, as well as significance of major monuments
- The major artists, architects and designers of the various periods
- The utilization of library and museum resources
Click below to view the required and elective courses, if applicable, for this program.
Estimated Cost Breakdown
All courses in this program are paid for individually. An application form is required to establish candidacy in this program. From the 'Apply Now' button, complete the online application and pay the application fee if applicable.
Application & Candidacy Fee
Estimated Program Tuition
Estimated program textbook/materials
*The Application & Candidacy Fee establishes your candidacy in the program for a period of time covering normal progress toward completion and may allow you to access a variety of program benefits.
Visa Requirement Applicable
VA Benefit Eligible
The U.S. Department of Education requires colleges and universities to disclose certain information for any financial aid eligible program that, “prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation”. This information includes program costs; occupations that the program prepares students to enter; occupational profiles; on time completion rate; and for the most recent award year: the number of students who have completed the program, the number of students who complete the program within the estimated duration, the job placement rate, and the median Title IV and private loan debt incurred by those who complete the program. For gainful employment information for this program, visit our Financial Aid page.