This program is perfect for:
- Professionals seeking to master computer-aided design (CAD)
- Aspiring architects and interior designers with a desire to learn CAD
- Students with a knowledge of drafting principles who seek to enhance their computer skills
- Individuals seeking more knowledge in the field of interior design
What you can learn.
- Using a computer for drawing, illustration, and layout
- Why the use of these professional digital tools is essential to the creative process of design and presentation production
- How to use either AutoCAD or Revit, two powerful CAD programs favored by major design firms
- The basic 2D and 3D commands necessary to construct 3D objects and interiors using the award-winning SketchUp software
Click below to view the required and elective courses, if applicable, for this program.
Estimated Cost Breakdown
All courses in this program are paid for individually, unless otherwise noted. An application form is required to establish candidacy in this program. From the 'Apply Now' button, complete the online application and pay the application fee if applicable.
Application & Candidacy Fee
Estimated Program Tuition
Estimated program textbook/materials
*The Application & Candidacy Fee establishes your candidacy in the program for a period of time covering normal progress toward completion and may allow you to access a variety of program benefits.
The U.S. Department of Education requires colleges and universities to disclose certain information for any financial aid eligible program that, “prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation”. This information includes program costs; occupations that the program prepares students to enter; occupational profiles; on time completion rate; and for the most recent award year: the number of students who have completed the program, the number of students who complete the program within the estimated duration, the job placement rate, and the median Title IV and private loan debt incurred by those who complete the program. For gainful employment information for this program, visit our Financial Aid page.