This program is perfect for...
- Existing small-business owners and managers who wish to refresh and update their skills
- Career changers who have business experience but are preparing to go into business for themselves
- Owners or participants in family-owned businesses who need additional preparation and know-how
- Military personnel with administrative, purchasing, logistics, or related experience who want to start their own business
What you can learn.
- Fundamentals of business administration, management, and legal compliance
- How to establish a business and develop a business plan
- Marketing and sales strategies, and negotiating skills
- Financial tools for business growth
Estimated Cost Breakdown
Application & Candidacy Fee
Estimated Program Tuition
Estimated program textbook/materials
*The Application & Candidacy fee establishes your candidacy in the program for a period of time covering normal progress toward completion and may allow you to access a variety of program benefits. See our website or speak to a program representative for more information about candidacy and program benefits.
Visa Requirement Applicable
VA Benefit Eligible
The U.S. Department of Education requires colleges and universities to disclose certain information for any financial aid eligible program that, “prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation”. This information includes program costs; occupations that the program prepares students to enter; occupational profiles; on time completion rate; and for the most recent award year: the number of students who have completed the program, the number of students who complete the program within the estimated duration, the job placement rate, and the median Title IV and private loan debt incurred by those who complete the program. For gainful employment information for this program, visit our Financial Aid page.