This program is perfect for...
- New and aspiring fundraisers who want a practical introduction to effective fundraising
- Working nonprofit and social impact professionals who want to expand their career opportunities
- Those looking for a career transition into a fundraising-related position
- Those who need Continuing Education units for their CFRE (Certified Fund Raising Executive) professional designation
What you can learn.
- Core fundraising strategies and techniques, including the art of the ask, and what comes after
- The importance of data analysis and management for donor research and prospecting
- The legal and ethical aspects of fundraising
- How to target and close specific types of donors and gifts
Click below to view the required and elective courses, if applicable, for this program.
Estimated Cost Breakdown
All courses in this program are paid for individually, unless otherwise noted. An application form is required to establish candidacy in this program. From the 'Apply Now' button, complete the online application and pay the application fee if applicable.
Application & Candidacy Fee
Estimated Program Tuition
Estimated program textbook/materials
*The Application & Candidacy Fee establishes your candidacy in the program for a period of time covering normal progress toward completion and may allow you to access a variety of program benefits.
The U.S. Department of Education requires colleges and universities to disclose certain information for any financial aid eligible program that, “prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation”. This information includes program costs; occupations that the program prepares students to enter; occupational profiles; on time completion rate; and for the most recent award year: the number of students who have completed the program, the number of students who complete the program within the estimated duration, the job placement rate, and the median Title IV and private loan debt incurred by those who complete the program. For gainful employment information for this program, visit our Financial Aid page.