Delivering Effective Presentations
READ MORE ABOUT THIS COURSE
This hands-on workshop helps participants become comfortable, confident, and masterful presenters. The principles presented apply to business settings as well as other activities.
What you can learn.
- Practice exercises designed specifically for each individual's need and context
- Make brief presentations and receive feedback and coaching from the instructor
- Learn to focus, prepare, and deliver a presentation
- Identify the needs of an audience
- Learn strategies to deal with emotional and mental blocks, and be more in tuned with oneself
About this course:
This hands-on workshop helps participants become comfortable, confident, and masterful presenters. The principles presented apply to business settings as well as to other activities. Course content is customized to focus on the interests and concerns of each attendee. Participants practice exercises designed specifically for them; have the opportunity to make brief presentations; receive positive feedback and personal coaching from the instructor; learn to focus, prepare, organize, and deliver a presentation; identify the needs of the audience; deal with emotional and mental blocks to delivering presentations; and be more in tune with oneself, the audience, and the material. The workshop gives attendees a creative, dynamic model of communication that allows them to confidently present to audiences of any size.