This program is perfect for...
- Individuals who want to develop the skills needed to communicate on behalf of a brand, organization, celebrity, entertainment property, or a social/political cause
- Sales personnel and organizational planners who craft press releases, executive presentations, and responses to regulators
- Individuals responsible for public relations, marketing, advertising, corporate, community, and media relations
- Business owners desiring increased knowledge in managing their company's persona
What you can learn.
- Effective and persuasive communications skills for public relations
- Fundamentals of brand management, strategy, and public relations
- Best practices in working with the media
- Crisis management and communications
Estimated Cost Breakdown
Application & Candidacy Fee
Estimated Program Tuition
Estimated program textbook/materials
Estimated Total Cost
*The Application & Candidacy fee establishes your candidacy in the program for a period of time covering normal progress toward completion and may allow you to access a variety of program benefits. See our website or speak to a program representative for more information about candidacy and program benefits.
Visa Requirement Applicable
VA Benefit Eligible
The U.S. Department of Education requires colleges and universities to disclose certain information for any financial aid eligible program that, “prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation”. This information includes program costs; occupations that the program prepares students to enter; occupational profiles; on time completion rate; and for the most recent award year: the number of students who have completed the program, the number of students who complete the program within the estimated duration, the job placement rate, and the median Title IV and private loan debt incurred by those who complete the program. For gainful employment information for this program, visit our Financial Aid page.