Gain a foundational understanding of digital analytics, and how to utilize tools to create, collect, and analyze data to shape marketing strategies, tactics, and decisions.
What you can learn.
- Learn how big data and digital analytics impacts the marketing practice
- Understand how to implement digital analytics in an organizational context
- Examine digital analytics strategies, including segmentation, context, conversion, and attribution
- Define KPIs and key metrics used in digital analytics
- Explore various tools and software used to track analytics, such as Google Analytics
- Discuss website optimization and data integration with analytics
About this course:Digital analytics is a set of business and technical activities that create and collect "big data" and process it for analysis, recommendations, optimizations, and predictions. This course defines the term "digital analytics" and focuses on its importance in marketing. It provides technical information to understand and implement digital analytics in an organizational context; examines digital analytics strategies, including segmentation, context, and conversion attribution; defines KPIs and key metrics used in digital analytics; explores various tools and software used to track analytics, such as Google Analytics; discusses website optimization; and covers webmaster data integration with analytics.
Fall 2019 Schedule
These courses are fully online, and there are no in-person classroom meetings.
These courses meet in person and make use of an online presence to varying degrees.
No meeting November 22.
Enrollment limited. Internet access required. Materials required.