This program is perfect for…
- Individuals looking to pursue career paths as project managers
- Current project managers seeking formal training
- Individuals who want to focus in specific areas of project management
- Individuals who want to pursue PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification
What you can learn.
- Project management concepts, methodologies, tools, and techniques required to manage projects successfully
- All processes throughout the life-cycle of a project
- Practical approaches to integrate key project management areas including scope, schedule, budget, quality, risk, and procurement
- Leadership skills to effectively manage project teams
Estimated Cost Breakdown
Application & Candidacy Fee
Estimated Program Tuition
Estimated program textbook/materials
Estimated Total Cost
*The Application & Candidacy fee establishes your candidacy in the program for a period of time covering normal progress toward completion and may allow you to access a variety of program benefits. See our website or speak to a program representative for more information about candidacy and program benefits.
Visa Requirement Applicable
VA Benefit Eligible
The U.S. Department of Education requires colleges and universities to disclose certain information for any financial aid eligible program that, “prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation”. This information includes program costs; occupations that the program prepares students to enter; occupational profiles; on time completion rate; and for the most recent award year: the number of students who have completed the program, the number of students who complete the program within the estimated duration, the job placement rate, and the median Title IV and private loan debt incurred by those who complete the program. For gainful employment information for this program, visit our Financial Aid page.
I am also proud to announce that I passed the Project Management Professional (PMP)® exam few days back. The Project Management Professional (PMP)® is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. I am immensely grateful to my instructors at UCLA, who has helped me solidify my knowledge in order to pass this certification. The courses within the Project Management Certificate Program are great foundation for passing the PMP exam.