Fundamentals of Project Management
This course is specifically designed for AECOM employees only and is not open to the public. The public offering of this course is MGMT X 444.1. This course integrates project management theory with practical approaches to establish a fundamental knowledge base to achieve project objectives throughout a project's lifecycle.
What you can learn.
- How to perform the essential duties of a project manager to integrate project activities for effective results throughout the lifecycle of a project
- Describe and utilize the fundamental framework of project management as defined by PMI’s 49 processes
- Identify the five process groups of initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and controlling to closing
- Apply an in-depth analysis to the key processes of project integration with formal change control, project scope breakdown, and project stakeholders’ engagement as the foundation for all projects
- Define an overview of all remaining knowledge areas in addition to integration and scoping including scheduling, budgeting, quality, resources, communication, risk, and procurement