Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam Preparation
READ MORE ABOUT THIS COURSE
This course helps participants prepare for taking the PMP® examination by providing an intense and structured review of all aspects of project management's framework by PMI®.
What you can learn.
- How to prepare for the PMP® (Project Management Professional) exam by PMI® and acquire the PMP® certification based on PMBOK Guide®, 6th Edition
- Acquire fast-track project management comprehensive knowledge in four full days
- Prepare for CAPM® (Certified Associate Project Manager) exam by PMI® and acquire the CAPM® Certification as a precursor if not meeting minimum required work-hours for PMP® exam
- Earn educational hours, 35 PDUs (Professional Development Units) required to apply for the PMP® exam, or to maintain existing certification
About this course:
Prepare for the popular PMP® examination with a concentrated and structured review of key topics and required knowledge to pass the exam. Administered by the Project Management Institute (PMI)®, considered to be the leading professional association for project managers, the computer-based examination is designed to objectively assess and measure your project management knowledge. Individuals who pass the examination earn the profession's most universally recognized and respected credential, the Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification. To be eligible for the PMP® certification, you must first meet specific requirements of experience and education and agree to adhere to a code of professional conduct. The final step in becoming a PMP® is passing the examination. This course will help you prepare for this rigorous test.
Why PMP® Certification?
- A PMP® Certification, along with an expanded professional network, gives you the tools that are needed to grow your knowledge and build a successful career
- Certified PMP®s report earning up to 25% more than non-certified project management professionals*
- PMP® certification has been the industry standard for project management excellence and is respected by employers across the globe
Last summer, PMI® announced that a major change to the PMP® exam format would be forthcoming. However, due to COVID-19 dynamics, PMI® has extended the current PMP® exam to December 31, 2020 and is delaying the launch of the new PMP® exam until January 2, 2021. They have automatically extended exam eligibility for all candidates (PMP® certification included) through January 18, 2021.
PMI® also announced that you can now take the PMP Certification exam online from home or office, 24/7.
UCLA Extension is a Project Management Institute Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) and is approved by PMI® to issue professional development units (PDUs).