This program is perfect for...
- Students pursuing a career in project management
- Project management professionals looking to branch into the entertainment industry
- Professionals looking to expand their project management skills
- Individuals with an interest in project management and entertainment
What you can learn.
- Project management concepts in the entertainment industry, including film and television, theme parks, and the gaming and interactive spaces
- Comprehensive understanding of how projects are handled from pitch to completion
- Key project-management roles and definitions
- Tools used to facilitate entertainment projects
Click below to view the required and elective courses, if applicable, for this program.
Estimated Cost Breakdown
All courses in this program are paid for individually, unless otherwise noted. An application form is required to establish candidacy in this program. From the 'Apply Now' button, complete the online application and pay the application fee if applicable.
Application & Candidacy Fee
Estimated Program Tuition
Estimated program textbook/materials
*The Application & Candidacy Fee establishes your candidacy in the program for a period of time covering normal progress toward completion and may allow you to access a variety of program benefits.
The U.S. Department of Education requires colleges and universities to disclose certain information for any financial aid eligible program that, “prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation”. This information includes program costs; occupations that the program prepares students to enter; occupational profiles; on time completion rate; and for the most recent award year: the number of students who have completed the program, the number of students who complete the program within the estimated duration, the job placement rate, and the median Title IV and private loan debt incurred by those who complete the program. For gainful employment information for this program, visit our Financial Aid page.