1. Confirm Eligibility
Eligible students must have completed their certificate between Fall and Summer* Quarters.
Make sure you’ve met the eligibility requirements to attend graduation by contacting your academic department.
2. Sign-up and Opt-in
A “Mark Your Calendar” email is sent in March. Eligible students should “opt-in” to indicate they wish to receive an e-invitation in May to attend graduation. The deadline to opt-in is May 8. After this date, please contact your Program Representative or Student Affairs Officer (SAO) if you would like to participate in the ceremony.
3. Buy Tickets
- Tickets are required to attend the graduation ceremony
- Tickets are available for purchase at the UCLA Central Ticket Office in mid- to late May.
- Each graduate is given one (1) complimentary ticket for his/her admission to the ceremony.
- For technical issues regarding ticket ordering, please contact the UCLA Central Ticket Office at 310-825-2101 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Guest Tickets
- In addition to receiving (1) one complimentary ticket, graduates may purchase up to four (4) tickets at $20 each at the UCLA Central Ticket Office (CTO)
- Graduates and guests must have tickets to be admitted to Royce Hall
- Please note that seating capacity at Royce Hall is limited (1,800 seats)
- All guests, including infants and children, must have tickets to be admitted into Royce Hall
- For ADA requests and information, please contact the Central Ticket Office (CTO) at 310-825-2101 or email@example.com
- Business or business casual attire
- If you wish to wear a UCLA Sash to the Certificate Ceremony (optional), please visit the UCLA Store to purchase
Only students who have not previously attended a UCLA Extension graduation ceremony are eligible to attend. Students will only receive an invitation to one certificate graduation ceremony.
Certificates are mailed to the graduate’s permanent address by UCLA Extension Student Services. Learn more about receiving your academic credentials.
Certificates are not handed out at the Graduation Ceremony.