1. Confirm Eligibility
Eligible students must have completed their certificate between Fall and Summer* Quarters. Make sure you’ve met the eligibility requirements to attend graduation by contacting your academic department.
2. Sign-up and Opt-in
- A “Mark Your Calendar” email is sent in March. Eligible students should “opt-in” to indicate they wish to receive an e-invitation in May to attend graduation.
- The deadline to opt-in is May 6. After this date, please contact your Program Representative or Student Affairs Officer (SAO) if you would like to participate in the ceremony.
3. Tickets for Graduates
- Tickets are required to attend the graduation ceremony.
- Each graduate is given one (1) complimentary ticket for his/her admission to the ceremony.
4. Guest Tickets
- Each graduate and guest, including infants and children, must have a ticket to be admitted to Royce Hall.
- In addition to receiving (1) one complimentary ticket, graduates may purchase up to four (4) tickets at $20 each at the UCLA Central Ticket Office (CTO). Tickets are available for purchase in mid- to late May.
- For ADA requests and information, please contact the Central Ticket Office (CTO) at 310-825-2101 or firstname.lastname@example.org.