1. Confirm Eligibility
Eligible students must have completed their certificate between Fall and Summer* Quarters. Make sure you’ve met the eligibility requirements to attend graduation by contacting your academic department.
2. Sign-up and Opt-in
A “Mark Your Calendar” email is sent in March. Eligible students should “opt-in” to indicate they wish to receive an e-invitation in May to attend graduation. The deadline to opt-in is April 18. After this date, please contact your Program Representative or Student Affairs Officer (SAO) if you would like to participate in the ceremony.
3. Buy Tickets
- Tickets are required to attend the graduation ceremony
- Tickets are available for purchase at the UCLA Central Ticket Office in mid- to late May.
- Each graduate is given one (1) complimentary ticket for his/her admission to the ceremony.
- For technical issues regarding ticket ordering, please contact the UCLA Central Ticket Office at 310-825-2101 or email@example.com.
4. Guest Tickets
- In addition to receiving (1) one complimentary ticket, graduates may purchase up to four (4) tickets at $20 each at the UCLA Central Ticket Office (CTO).
- Graduates and guests must have tickets to be admitted to Royce Hall.
- Please note that seating capacity at Royce Hall is limited (1,800 seats).
- All guests, including infants and children, must have tickets to be admitted into Royce Hall.
- For ADA requests and information, please contact the Central Ticket Office (CTO) at 310-825-2101 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORTANT: Students will receive an invitation to one graduation. Only students who have not attended a previous UCLA Extension graduation ceremony are eligible to attend.
- Business or business casual attire
- If you wish to wear a UCLA Sash to the Certificate Ceremony (optional), please visit the UCLA Store to purchase.