Graduation Day Schedule - Friday, June 28
- The Royce Hall Box Office Will Call opens at 3:15pm.
- Graduates begin arriving and should check-in at Royce Hall – Entrance is near the Will Call window.
- Graduates gather inside Royce Hall.
- Guests wait at the Royce/Quad area until Royce Hall doors open at 4pm.
- Important: Graduates please arrive no later than 4pm.
- Guests arrive and gather at the Royce/Powell Quad area.
- Royce Hall doors open.
- Guests are seated separately from graduates.
- Inside Royce Hall: graduates line up by department (Arts, Business, Education, Engineering, Humanities & Sciences, Pathway, etc.).
- Inside Royce Hall: graduates prepare for procession.
- Graduate procession begins. Ceremony commences.
- Ceremony ends.
- Graduates and guests flow into Royce/Powell quad area.
- Special and surprise appearances.
Royce Hall is equipped with both wheelchair spaces and transfer seats located on select aisles, which have folding armrests to make transfer easier for those with mobility limitations. Please indicate specific seating needs when placing your ticket order, and clarify whether they are for you or for your guest.