What you will learn.
- Gain a practical, hands-on introduction to DSLR camera operation and photographic composition
- Understand contemporary digital imaging and its application within commercial and fine arts
- Define a basic workflow from image making to image editing
- Understand the foundations of image making so that you can execute your creative vision
- Have an introductory understanding to different genres of photography and its history
About this course:
Fall 2018 Schedule
These courses are fully online, and there are no in-person classroom meetings.
These courses meet in person and make use of an online presence to varying degrees.
No meeting November 21, 2018.
Enrollment limited. No refund after October 3.
No meeting November 22.
Enrollment limited. No refund after October 4.