AR/MR/VR for Immersive Content: Experience, Game, and Media
DESMA X 479.5K
Learn to develop a viable, feasible, desirable AR/VR/MR product presentation or prototype based on client needs and market conditions. Pitch your completed concept to fellow students and industry judges.
What you can learn.
- Gain hands-on access to the latest devices and hardware for this platform, which is predicted to mature into a $100 billion market by 2021
- Be exposed to best practices and insights from over 100,000 hours of AR/VR/MR development (for clients like LEGO, Google, Honda, Disney, Visa and Snap) through real-world case-studies and industry speakers
- How to conduct market research, conceptual design, hands-on prototyping, and testing
- Leave the class with presentations and prototypes for portfolio or further development
- Learn about the AR/VR/MR ecosystem through hands-on interaction with hardware and software