Design IV: Capstone
About this course:
It is advisable that you complete the following (or equivalent) since they are prerequisites for Design IV: Capstone.
Fall 2018 Schedule
These courses meet in person and make use of an online presence to varying degrees.
No meeting November 12, 2018.
No refund after October 1, 2018.
This course applies towards the following certificates & specializations…
What you will learn.
- Experience a class that functions as closely to a studio/agency environment as possible
- Working as a team, isolate a design problem in the civic realm
- Research and develop a brand’s opportunities, including interviewing stakeholders
- Identify and articulate brand strategy and goals
- Build design assets and deliverables to communicate the brand positioning
- Refine skills in brainstorming, researching, and group critique