Design Project Management
DESMA X 479.5D
Explore the fundamentals of project management and a systematic process approach to the management of design and multimedia projects.
Starting at $759.00
As few as 11 weeks
What you can learn.
- Gain a variety of tools and techniques to successfully manage both the technical and human aspects of design and multimedia projects
- Illustrate the role of project management in design and multimedia projects
- Identify and apply the essential concepts of project management
- Discuss various project management tools and software applications
- Explain and differentiate key aspects of project planning methodology
- Prepare a comprehensive project plan
About this course:For designers, production artists, multimedia producers, and art directors, this course explores the fundamentals of design project management from a designer's viewpoint. Learn a systematic approach to the management of design and multimedia projects, including needs and situation analysis, objectives development, team organization, strategy formulation, scheduling, budget monitoring, and evaluation. Students learn a variety of tools to help them successfully handle both the technical and human aspects of design project management.
Summer 2020 Schedule
These courses are fully online and have no regular meeting times.
This section has no set meeting times.
Instructor: Kenneth E. Wischmeyer
No refunds after June 28, 2020
Book: Fundamentals of Project Management by Joseph Heagney