Design Project Management
DESMA X 479.5D
Explore the fundamentals of project management and a systematic process approach to the management of design and multimedia projects.
What you can learn.
- Gain a variety of tools and techniques to successfully manage both the technical and human aspects of design and multimedia projects
- Illustrate the role of project management in design and multimedia projects
- Identify and apply the essential concepts of project management
- Discuss various project management tools and software applications
- Explain and differentiate key aspects of project planning methodology
- Prepare a comprehensive project plan
About this course:
For designers, production artists, multimedia producers, and art directors, this course explores the fundamentals of design project management from a designer's viewpoint. Learn a systematic approach to the management of design and multimedia projects, including needs and situation analysis, objectives development, team organization, strategy formulation, scheduling, budget monitoring, and evaluation. Students learn a variety of tools to help them successfully handle both the technical and human aspects of design project management.