Drawing for Communication
DESMA X 479.2A
Develop drawing skills for successful communication in design.
About this course:
Develop drawing skills for successful communication in design. Topics include thumbnails, quick sketches, drawing from reference, drawing from memory, rendering techniques, and media options.
This course applies towards the following certificates & specializations…
What you will learn.
- Communicate an idea, concept, or story using drawing as a tool
- Improve accuracy in drawing from reference and imagination
- Accurately represent observed forms and represent the illusion of space using basic concepts of perspective
- Interpret forms realistically and in the abstract
- Learn to explain your work using a critical vocabulary related to art and design