Mixed Media and Collage for Designers and Artists
What you can learn.
- Develop an understanding of how a variety of traditional media work, alone and when used together
- Differentiate between art techniques and use what is appropriate for your personal work to develop a pathway to signature style
- Demonstrate an awareness and appreciation of traditional media being used by other artists, past, and present
- Articulate clearly in dialogue about art making and mixed media and collage techniques
- Develop a greater sense of self worth within one's “expression” and a desire to share one's collage and assemblage creativity
- Develop a greater appreciation and curiosity of mixed media processes by sharing the work within the dynamics of the class; learn from each other
About this course:
Fall 2018 Schedule
These courses are fully online, and there are no in-person classroom meetings.
These courses meet in person and make use of an online presence to varying degrees.
Does not include art supplies estimated at $100.
Enrollment limited. No refund after October 3.