Web Design I: HTML and CSS
What you can learn.
- Create aesthetically pleasing websites aligned with current design considerations that emphasize user experience
- Identify and generate key HTML5 language ingredients for more meaningful and structural documents
- Create Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) that expand on the functionality and appearance of HTML documents
- Gain a firm understanding of the production of digital imagery that enhances the appearance and speed of your websites
- Be skilled in obtaining hosting space, managing domains, and publishing web content to a public server
About this course:
It is advisable that you complete the following (or equivalent) since they are prerequisites for Web Design I: HTML and CSS.
Fall 2018 Schedule
These courses meet in person and make use of an online presence to varying degrees.
No meeting November 12, 2018.
Held in a regular classroom with student-provided laptops.
No refund after October 1.