Web Design III: Frameworks
DESMA X 490.98AB
Learn to create mobile-responsive websites by exploring and leveraging industry-standard frameworks such as Bootstrap and Foundation.
About this course:
This course applies towards the following certificates & specializations…
What you will learn.
- Continue to identify and generate key HTML language ingredients for more meaningful and structural documents
- Dig deeper into Cascading Style Sheets that expand on the functionality and appearance of HTML documents
- Gain a firm understanding of creating a web design layout that responds to various devices and screen sizes
- Explore an introduction to and a basic understanding of modern and common framework systems to help increase workflow
- Focus on creating websites that meet the common constraints found in web design