Free GIS & Geospatial Technology Information Session
What you can learn.
- Learn about the GIS online certificate program
- Explore GIS careers and opportunities
- Explore sample content from GIS courses
- Ask questions and discuss the online program and GIS profession with an instructor
- Receive a 'course discount' at the information session for 'Introduction to GIS'
About this course:
This free information session, conducted entirely online, provides a comprehensive overview of the Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Program, including a discussion with a GIS instructor, career insights, sample videos and more.
This is a free live information session with instructor Dr. Nick Burkhart of UCLA Department of Geography. The online session will be available for 2 days with access to sample videos and presentation. A live Q&A at the following times when you sign up –
- Monday, November 19, 2018 - from 6:00pm - 7:30pm PST
- Monday, December 3, 2018 - from 6:00pm - 7:30pm PST
- Monday, January 7, 2019 - from 6:00pm - 7:30pm PST
Fall 2018 Schedule
Materials are available beginning November 17, 2018.
Live Q & A with Instructor, Nicholas Burkhart, from 6:00pm - 7:30pm PST on November 19, 2018.
Materials are available beginning December 1, 2018.
Live Q & A with Instructor, Nicholas Burkhart, from 6:00pm - 7:30pm PST on December 3, 2018.
Materials are available beginning January 5, 2019.
Live Q & A with Instructor, Nicholas Burkhart, from 6:00pm - 7:30pm PST on January 7, 2019.