This program is perfect for...
- Aspiring system analysts
- Those who want to solve business problems using information technology
- Those with little to no technical background looking to transition to careers in IT
What you can learn.
- Explore risk analysis, cryptography, and network security fundamentals
- Learn relational database technology, data modeling, SQL, data normalization
- Get a comprehensive introduction to computer programming and software development
- Learn to use SQL statements to retrieve and update data in a database
- Master fundamentals of Java programming
What our certificates have done for our students.
feel the certificate helped them enhance their careers
received a salary increase after starting the certificate
switched careers after completing a certificate program
recommend a certificate program to others
Click below to view the required and elective courses, if applicable, for this program.
Estimated Cost Breakdown
All courses in this program are paid for individually, unless otherwise noted. An application form is required to establish candidacy in this program. From the 'Apply Now' button, complete the online application and pay the application fee if applicable.
Application & Candidacy Fee
Estimated Program Tuition
Estimated program textbook/materials
*The Application & Candidacy Fee establishes your candidacy in the program for a period of time covering normal progress toward completion and may allow you to access a variety of program benefits.
The U.S. Department of Education requires colleges and universities to disclose certain information for any financial aid eligible program that, “prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation”. This information includes program costs; occupations that the program prepares students to enter; occupational profiles; on time completion rate; and for the most recent award year: the number of students who have completed the program, the number of students who complete the program within the estimated duration, the job placement rate, and the median Title IV and private loan debt incurred by those who complete the program. For gainful employment information for this program, visit our Financial Aid page.