Programming Microsoft SQL Server
What you can learn.
- Be able to describe the elements of SQL server and design a SQLserver enterprise application architecture
- Describe the conceptual basis of programming in Transact-SQL and create and manage databases and their related components
- Implement data integrity by using the IDENTITY column property, constraints, defaults, rules, and unique identifiers
- Plan for the use of indexes; create and maintain indexes; create, use, and maintain data views
- Implement user-defined functions; design, create, and use stored procedures; create and implement triggers
- Program across multiple servers by using distributed queries, distributed transactions, and partitioned views
About this course:
It is advisable that you complete the following (or equivalent) since they are prerequisites for Programming Microsoft SQL Server.
Working knowledge of basic SQL and knowledge of database concepts. Some experience with any programming language such as Visual Basic, Java, C or C++ is highly recommended.
Winter 2019 Schedule
These courses are fully online, and there are no in-person classroom meetings.
Enrollment limited. No refund after January 15, 2018. Internet access required. Materials required.