C++ Fundamentals for Visual Studio .NET
COM SCI X 418.735B
This course provides new developers unfamiliar with the C++ language the knowledge and skills to develop C++ applications using the Microsoft .NET platform. This course focuses on C++ program structure, language syntax, and more.
Starting at $995.00
As few as 11 weeks
What you can learn.
- Equip the participant with methods for developing user-friendly, programmer-friendly, customer-friendly, reliable, and easily readable C++ applications
- Establish familiarity with .NET framework
- Understand C++ program structure, language syntax, and object-oriented concepts
- Build console applications
- Build Windows forms applications
- Understand concepts and terminology of object-oriented programming
About this course:
This course provides new developers, as well as application developers unfamiliar with the C++ language, with the knowledge and skills to develop C++ applications using the Microsoft .NET platform. Focusing on C++ program structure, language syntax, and object-oriented concepts, students build projects using console applications, Windows forms, dialog boxes, controls, and various graphical output techniques. Upon completing the course, students should be able to list the major elements of .NET framework; analyze the basic structure of a C++ program; and use the IDE to debug, compile, and run simple applications. Beyond user-friendly design, this course introduces field-tested, programmer-friendly, and customer-friendly techniques.
Spring 2019 Schedule
These courses are fully online, and there are no in-person classroom meetings.
Instructor: Prentiss Knowlton
14 days left. Enroll by Apr 3, 2019
Enrollment limited. Enrollment deadline: April 9, 2019. Internet access required. Materials required.
No refunds after April 16, 2019
Murach's C++ 2008 (Murach: Training & Reference) by Prentiss Knowlton
©2009 Mike Murach & Associates
Internet access required to retrieve course materials.