Introduction to PHP with MySQL
COM SCI X 419.39
This course provides an introduction to the fundamentals of the PHP scripting language that dynamically controls the presentation of web pages based on user input and data stored on a server.
What you can learn.
- Know methods for developing user-friendly, programmer-friendly, customer-friendly, reliable, and easily readable integrated PHP and MySQL applications
- Understand PHP program structure and language syntax
- Understand Apache, the NetBeans IDE, and associated essential HTML skills
- Build versatile eCommerce applications
- Master the MVC pattern, cookies, and sessions