This program is perfect for…
- Students who'd like to learn practical applications for web technology—including how to effectively design and assemble a website
- Individuals who want a hands-on introduction to using Adobe's Photoshop, Dreamweaver, and Animate programs
- Individuals who want to understand client-relational database design, a vital part of system design and implementation
What you can learn.
- How to create a three- to five-page website with graphics and other components
- How the Internet client/server model works; effective hypermedia structure design; how to promote a web presence; and how to use web technology for intranets
- Relational database technology, data modeling, SQL, data normalization, and the translation of logical designs to physical storage structures—in addition to information about working with indexes, storage management, transactions, and other elements
- How to make and edit animated gifs, simple videos, and other images with Photoshop; ways to create responsive HTML5 web pages with Dreamweaver; and how to use Adobe Animate for non-Flash animation and Illustrator for layouts, graphics, and other images
Estimated Cost Breakdown
Application & Candidacy Fee
Estimated Program Tuition
Estimated program textbook/materials
*The Application & Candidacy fee establishes your candidacy in the program for a period of time covering normal progress toward completion and may allow you to access a variety of program benefits. See our website or speak to a program representative for more information about candidacy and program benefits.
Visa Requirement Applicable
VA Benefit Eligible
The U.S. Department of Education requires colleges and universities to disclose certain information for any financial aid eligible program that, “prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation”. This information includes program costs; occupations that the program prepares students to enter; occupational profiles; on time completion rate; and for the most recent award year: the number of students who have completed the program, the number of students who complete the program within the estimated duration, the job placement rate, and the median Title IV and private loan debt incurred by those who complete the program. For gainful employment information for this program, visit our Financial Aid page.