This program is perfect for...
- Students preparing for a teaching role in a classroom for children from birth to age 5
- Individuals seeking to be highly respected, creative, and dynamic instructors
- Educators looking to meet academic requirements for California Title 5 and Title 22 regulations, Professional Growth Activities, and California Child Development Permits
- Students looking for contemporary knowledge in child development and early care and education.
What you can learn.
- Explore child growth and development from prenatal development through adolescence
- Discover the philosophies, history, and development of early childhood programs
- Learn the dynamics between young child, family, school, and community, including cultural and social influences
- Learn to equip, plan, and implement a developmentally appropriate curriculum and learning environment for young children
Estimated Cost Breakdown
Application & Candidacy Fee
Estimated Program Tuition
Estimated program textbook/materials
Estimated Total Cost
*The Application & Candidacy fee establishes your candidacy in the program for a period of time covering normal progress toward completion and may allow you to access a variety of program benefits. See our website or speak to a program representative for more information about candidacy and program benefits.
Visa Requirement Applicable
VA Benefit Eligible
The U.S. Department of Education requires colleges and universities to disclose certain information for any financial aid eligible program that, “prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation”. This information includes program costs; occupations that the program prepares students to enter; occupational profiles; on time completion rate; and for the most recent award year: the number of students who have completed the program, the number of students who complete the program within the estimated duration, the job placement rate, and the median Title IV and private loan debt incurred by those who complete the program. For gainful employment information for this program, visit our Financial Aid page.