Navigating the College Search Process
This webinar is an interactive experience designed for students and parents to learn how to build and refine a successful college list. We'll also discuss application strategy and how to best navigate the college process.
As few as 1 day
What you can learn.
- Discuss factors to consider when researching U.S. colleges and universities
- Learn how to navigate available college search resources
- Understand the concept behind demonstrated interest
- Learn helpful tips for attending online campus tours and in-person college visits
- Understand how to build the right college research and application timeline
About this course:In this webinar, attendees will learn how to identify and research students' best-fit colleges. Topics include: factors to consider when researching US college and universities, determining a successful application timeline, and helpful resources and materials to use when navigating the college admission process. The webinar is designed for parents and students of the class of 2022 & 2023. Interactive worksheets will be provided as well.
Fall 2021 Schedule
Date & Time