Navigating Your Future: How to Match Your Personality to Possible Careers
This one-hour webinar is designed to teach high school students, parents, and counselors how to help teenagers explore fulfilling career options.
What you can learn.
- Gain an introduction to six different personality types and what they mean
- Explore each personality type and your own preferences
- Learn about the Career Map and how to use it
- Discover ways of researching careers or majors that match your personality type
- Develop a plan for your future using career tools discussed in the webinar
About this course:How do you pick a major to study in college? How do you know whether that major will lead you to a career you will enjoy? By learning about yourself, your preferences, and your aptitudes, you can get a better sense of what possible career opportunities could be ahead. This session will lead attendees through finding their preferences and provide a roadmap for exploring majors and careers.
Speak to a program representative. Hours: Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm.
Learn how we can help your organization meet its professional development goals and corporate training needs.
Donate to UCLA Extension
Support our many efforts to reach communities in need.