Teaching AP® Environmental Science
EDUC X 394.17
This online course includes intensive sessions for teachers who are designing an AP® Environmental Science course for their high school or planning to take over an existing program.
What you can learn.
- Understand the benefits and challenges of an AP® Environmental Science course
- Learn about the AP® program, timing, and scheduling decisions that must be made when offering the course
- Get tips on establishing a classroom experience that inspires students to do their best work
- Learn strategies for teaching and testing AP®-quality, multiple-choice questions, and free-response essays
- Create your own syllabus for a two-semester AP® Environmental Science course
- Get recommendations on curriculum and book selection, source books, audiovisuals, and web-based learning opportunities