Teaching AP® World History
What you can learn.
- Understand the benefits and challenges of an AP® World History course
- Learn about the AP® program, timing, and scheduling decisions that must be made when offering the course
- Get tips on establishing a classroom experience that inspires students to do their best work
- Learn strategies for teaching and testing AP®-quality, multiple-choice questions, and free-response essays
- Create your own syllabus for a two-semester AP® World History course
- Get recommendations on curriculum and book selection, source books, audiovisuals, and web-based learning opportunities
About this course:
Summer 2019 Schedule
These courses are fully online, and there are no in-person classroom meetings.
College Board workbook to be mailed prior to class start date. There is a $50 nonrefundable amount to cover the cost of workbook, in addition to the standard $30.00 nonrefundable amount.
When enrolling please provide a valid street address where a Federal Express shipment can be accepted and a telephone number; P.O. box addresses cannot be used except when military addresses are involved. APO, FPO, etc addresses are acceptable.
*College Board, AP, Advanced Placement Program, and the acorn Logo are registered trademarks of the College Board. Used with permission.
Enrollment limited. $80.00 nonrefundable amount.