Air Quality Permitting and Enforcement Exam Preparation
C&EE X 434.24
This course provides in depth education on air quality permitting and compliance processes with a focus on the South Coast Air Quality Management District, also helping to prepare for the Certified Permitting Professional Exam.
What you can learn.
- Describe the entire air quality permitting process by agencies at the federal, state and local levels
- Define requirements to issue and obtain Permits to Operate (PO) and Permits to Construct (PC)
- Apply negotiation and verification of PC and PO conditions
- Identify and implement enforcement and compliance procedures
- Define strategies to work effectively with air quality agencies including the South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) and the San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District and Title V and RECLAIM permitting
- Prepare for the SCAQMD Certified Permitting Professional (CPP) examination
- Qualify to meet the training requirements of California Health and Safety Code 42320 Air Pollution Permit Streamlining Act of 1992