Contractors State License Board (CSLB)® Exam Preparation
Want to become a building contractor? This course helps the trade’s person in the construction industry prepare for the state contractors licensing exam.
What you can learn.
- Recognize the law related topics governing all contractors and enforced by the CA CSLB
- Define essential Business Management topics
- Apply important knowledge on the particular trade specialty within the construction industry
- Comprehend the CSLB exam application requirements that apply to almost all states
- Navigate the books to prepare for the exams
- Gain test-taking strategies and skills
About this course:Taught live by a qualified and experienced instructor, this course offers a comprehensive curriculum to prepare construction trade’s professionals to take the Contractors State License Board (CSLB)® exam and become building contractors. The curriculum includes a complete coverage of the License Law, including ethics, contracts, labor, labor law, administrative law, business formation, as well as a complete review of construction math with practice questions and test taking skills. This course will also guide participants through their unique General Contractor, General Engineering, or “C” class trade categories. The instructor in this course will also coach participants through the application process. All students are required to purchase the common study guide book on License Law, and each student must purchase the specific trade study guide book unique to their own trade path.
Fall 2020 Schedule
These courses have regular meeting times and are fully online, via remote instruction. Click “See Details” below for more information.