Professional Engineer (PE) Mechanical Exam Preparation
READ MORE ABOUT THIS COURSE
This course is designed to help you prepare for the PE Mechanical Exam. The course reviews subjects covered in the National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying (NCEES) PE Exam for Mechanical Engineers.
What you can learn.
- Increase your knowledge of mechanical engineering, its applications, and solutions
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the mechanical engineering principles
- Apply mechanical engineering methodologies on thermal, heat transfer, fluid systems, and mechanical design problems
- Master the strategies for effectively solving the PE Exam problems
- Assess the impact of engineering economics upon solving problems
- Practice exam-taking strategies and develop the proper skills
About this course:
The NCEES Principles and Practice of Engineering (PE) exam verifies a required level of competency in a particular engineering discipline. This PE exam preparation course offers a thorough review of the majority of topics that will appear on the exam which are necessary to solve the exam problems. The main emphasis is on the thermal and fluids systems, and HVAC and refrigeration with the Machine Design and Materials details covered as needed. All the Exam Specifications will be reviewed so whatever PE Mechanical Exam module you choose, you will still benefit from this course.
Topics covered include economic analysis; energy/mass balances; energy/power equipment; engineering science and mechanics; equipment and components; fluid mechanics; heat transfer; heating/cooling loads; joints and fasteners; mass balance principles; material properties; power cycles; psychrometrics; strength of materials; supportive knowledge; systems and components; thermodynamics; vibration
For more information on the PE Exam for Mechanical Engineers, refer to: