This program is perfect for...
- Industrial managers, engineers, government staff, public sector workers, and others looking for information in recycling and waste management
- Those whose work requires that they understand the political, legal, and economic aspects of recycling policy
- Professionals in the public or private sectors who need or want to understand the environmental impact of recycling and waste management
- Individuals looking for employment in the waste management or recycling field
What you can learn.
- Management practices in the recycling and solid waste management industry
- Design and operation of materials recovery facilities (MRFs), recycling centers, landfills, construction, and demolition waste processing facilities, waste-to-energy facilities, and pollution control technology
- State and federal regulatory framework, recycled materials specifications, and potential markets
- Techniques for an on-site assessment using environmental metrics such as carbon footprint and greenhouse effect, and how to make recommendations for waste reduction
Estimated Cost Breakdown
Application & Candidacy Fee
Estimated Program Tuition
Estimated program textbook/materials
*The Application & Candidacy fee establishes your candidacy in the program for a period of time covering normal progress toward completion and may allow you to access a variety of program benefits. See our website or speak to a program representative for more information about candidacy and program benefits.
Visa Requirement Applicable
VA Benefit Eligible
The U.S. Department of Education requires colleges and universities to disclose certain information for any financial aid eligible program that, “prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation”. This information includes program costs; occupations that the program prepares students to enter; occupational profiles; on time completion rate; and for the most recent award year: the number of students who have completed the program, the number of students who complete the program within the estimated duration, the job placement rate, and the median Title IV and private loan debt incurred by those who complete the program. For gainful employment information for this program, visit our Financial Aid page.