Case Studies and Best Management Practices
C&EE X 438.4
This course provides an overview of the best management practices in the recycling and solid waste management industry.
What you can learn.
- Describe an overview of the best management practices in the recycling and solid waste management industry
- Analyze the design, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation techniques of benchmark waste reduction and recycling programs by industry and government
- Comprehend citing details of waste processing facilities and identify emerging issues including environmental justice, communications, and public relations for the environmental professional
- Develop plans for stakeholder processes, radioactive waste management, hazardous waste management, and greenhouse gas emissions
- Acquire best management practices from industry expert guest speakers who will analyze real-life case studies on projects and programs in the field