Construction Scheduling with Primavera® P6 (1-Day Course)
READ MORE ABOUT THIS COURSE
Learn how to use the Primavera® P6 tool to schedule your construction management projects in a fast track one-day course.
What you can learn.
- Compute by hand the total float and free float in each activity of a schedule
- Identify the critical path and near-critical activities
- Build a complete schedule for a building construction project in P6
- Update a P6 schedule and provide analyses and comparisons
- Present via PDF multiple different schedule formats to communicate to different stakeholders
About this course:
This 8-hour class provides comprehensive CPM scheduling training using Oracle Primavera® P6 scheduling software. Designed for all professionals with experience as a tradesperson in the field or in various AEC disciplines, this class presents the fundamentals of CPM scheduling before diving into P6 for hands-on, guided training on developing a complete P6 schedule for a building construction project. Additionally, participants will learn how to perform schedule updates, revisions, baseline comparisons, and the preparation of various schedule filters and layouts to understand how one project schedule can be effectively communicated to all project stakeholders.