Predictive Business Analytics
READ MORE ABOUT THIS COURSE
Learn analytical tools and techniques for anticipating and exploiting the changing competitive environment to respond to the influences on business, society, politics, the economy, the environment, and technology.
What you can learn.
- Understand what data science can and cannot do for your business
- Translate business goals into powerful data science projects
- Track business performance in the context of the current dynamic business environment
- Gain hands-on experience with essential data science techniques, including both supervised and unsupervised machine learning, to draw hidden insights from your data
- Protect yourself and your organization from common abuses of data science that invade your privacy and threaten your wellbeing
- Develop a personal plan to use analytics to enhance your business and career
About this course:
Learn analytical tools and techniques for anticipating and exploiting the changing competitive environment to respond to the influences on business, society, politics, the economy, the environment, and technology. Identify immediate actions you should take to exploit opportunities and avoid catastrophes. Your action plan will propel your business forward and drive the application of data science in your industry.
Data mining, built on data science, machine learning and big data, promises huge operational payoffs by focusing limited resources, tailoring customer relations and fixing problems before they appear. Explore applications to your business. Get hands-on experience (no coding required) applying data science to business issues. This course employs a series of representative business use cases and provides first-hand experience with key techniques of data science.