3. Leader Emotional Intelligence (EQ): Developing Your EQ Competencies for Leading & Working in a Diverse Workforce
READ MORE ABOUT THIS COURSE
Participants will learn about the critical intersection of EQ competencies and diversity as they collectively impact the effectiveness of leaders and their work teams.
What you can learn.
- Explain the business case for leaders, teams, and organizations to develop emotional intelligence competencies for a VUCA business environment (volatile, uncertain, chaotic, ambiguous)
- Learn how to assess leader emotional intelligence competencies using a professionally validated assessment tool
- Create a comprehensive development plan that addresses current leadership challenges and future advancement opportunities
- Develop intrapersonal emotional intelligence competencies, including self-awareness and emotional regulation in VUCA contexts
About this course:
Emotional intelligence competencies are increasingly critical for leaders and professionals in today’s organizations. Participants will learn about the critical intersection of EQ competencies and diversity as they collectively impact the effectiveness of leaders and their work teams.
The first part of the course focuses on the critical EQ skills associated with effective self-management and introspection, which centers on improving self-awareness and self-regulation of emotions.
In the second part of the course, we will address key interpersonal EQ skills and behaviors, which include the ability to empathize with others, inspire and motivate others, and positively influence others via strong communication and change management skills.
This is the fourth course in a five-part series on leadership. View the other courses: