Legal Aspects of Government Contracts and Subcontracts
MGMT X 408.4
This course covers the legal analysis of award and administration of contracts; government contract law sources; and legal principles applied to problems involving data and patents.
What you can learn.
- Gain training to form contracts, including terms, conditions, specifications, and interpretation
- Develop and analyze bids and proposals
- Develop and analyze sales, inspections, and warranties
- Design and develop changes and amendments
- Evaluate equitable adjustments and damages
- Comprehend default and convenience