Post-Production for Film and Television
What you can learn.
- Understand the picture and sound editing processes
- Learn about non-linear editing of single and multi-camera programs
- Explore special visual effects
- Recognize the impact of sound, from music scoring to effects design
- Master budgeting, scheduling, and deliveries
- Study high-definition television and its impact on post-production
About this course:
Winter 2019 Schedule
These courses are fully online, and there are no in-person classroom meetings.
Hybrid courses utilize a combination of in-person classroom meetings and online meetings.
This course includes both online sessions and classroom meetings. Refer to course syllabus for online session details.
Internet access required.