This program is perfect for...
- Students seeking to pursue food studies graduate degrees
- Individuals interested in food studies
- Food industry professionals seeking marketable skills within their chosen profession by broadening their educational background and understanding of food issues
What you can learn.
- Explore the interdisciplinary dimensions of food in subject areas that include agriculture, anthropology, geography, law, nutrition, public health, public policy, social sciences and more
- Develop critical thinking skills about global issues from an interdisciplinary perspective, all while getting your hands dirty and make use of your practical skills
- Learn to collaborate between community members and the research community to open up avenues for change and new ideas for personalize research projects
- Connect with researchers to open up avenues for change and personalize research projects
Estimated Cost Breakdown
Application & Candidacy Fee
Estimated Program Tuition
Estimated program textbook/materials
*The Application & Candidacy fee establishes your candidacy in the program for a period of time covering normal progress toward completion and may allow you to access a variety of program benefits. See our website or speak to a program representative for more information about candidacy and program benefits.
Visa Requirement Applicable
VA Benefit Eligible
The U.S. Department of Education requires colleges and universities to disclose certain information for any financial aid eligible program that, “prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation”. This information includes program costs; occupations that the program prepares students to enter; occupational profiles; on time completion rate; and for the most recent award year: the number of students who have completed the program, the number of students who complete the program within the estimated duration, the job placement rate, and the median Title IV and private loan debt incurred by those who complete the program. For gainful employment information for this program, visit our Financial Aid page.