Climate Change, Energy, and the Environment
What you can learn.
- Understand the causes, sources, and impacts of climate change
- Analyze existing and proposed efforts to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and air pollution
- Understand energy supply and demand
- Explore future opportunities for cleaner sources of energy
- Assess how governments, communities, and labor groups impact future efforts to reduce emissions
About this course:
Fall 2018 Schedule
Hybrid courses utilize a combination of in-person classroom meetings and online meetings.
Hybrid course: in addition to the meetings listed, online meetings will be arranged for October 6 & 26; November 3 & 7.
Elective course in Sustainability Certificate. Required course in Environmental Studies Certificate.
36 hours of CM credit for AICP certified planners.
Enrollment limited. Visitors not permitted. Enrollment deadline: October 6. No refund after October 13. Internet access required.